Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hey Everybody

It seems that there was a mix up with the Family Garage Sale. I got an e-mail saying that is was canceled so I posted that it was canceled until further notice. Then I got a message saying that the garage sale was a great success and we will be doing it again the following week same time same place. Well, I got that message a day too late. I am writing to apologize and I will figure out a better way to stay on top of the information coming my way.

Here is the best way to get me the information. E-mail me at tenwolfshowlin@yahoo.com or text me or call at 435-760-2270. Please no junk mail or forwarded funny mail. This is for information only. I will check every few days and try to stay on top of this for you. Hope you all had a fun 4th!

If anyone has any pictures of the garages sale send them to me at the e-mail above. And let me know how it went. Or you can give me a call and I will walk you through how to make a post. It is really easy once you do it a time or two!

I was also asked if there was a way to get an e-mail every time I posted on here. I could e-mail you every time I post, but that would be double the work for me. I suggest you become a follower like Becky and I have done. If you have a blog you can add this to your friends list and it will show you every time there is an update. Or add this address to a favorites list or bookmark on your computer and check it once a week. If anyone has a blog that they would like to share with the family please let me know and I will add it on the side.

Hope to see you all the on the 24th at the BARN!
Love You!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone feel free to comment. It would be fun to hear what you think about the events. Just click on comment and it will send you to a box to comment in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just met last week with some of our cousins. We are planning a family picnic reunion. We would like to do this every year so that those families who have a hard time making it to the camping reunions still feel connected. We are struggling on finalizing a location so the date has changed to the 22nd of August at 3:00 pm. More informations will be out. Love you all! Carly

    ReplyDelete